This unique internationally recognised Certificate Programme in Business Analysis allows individuals with no previous Business Analysis experience entry into the profession. Because you attend classes part-time, you are able to “Learn While You Earn” with minimum disruption to your work schedule.
During the course you will master the critical skills, techniques and competencies of the modern analyst and gain experience in eliciting and documenting functional, informational and non-functional requirements.
As an IIBA ® Endorsed Education Provider (EEP), our content is aligned to the Business Analysis Body of Knowledge (BABOK®) and is worth 112 PD hours.
Who Should Attend?
This programme is aimed primarily at new and intermediate business analysts who want to gain an internationally accredited qualification and PD hours towards professional certification. It’s ideal for individuals who will initially produce specifications that are relatively limited in scope.
Systems and Test Analysts, Process and Technical Specialists, IT Consultants, Analyst Programmers and Project Managers will all benefit from this programme.
You do not need to be working as a Business Analyst to qualify for attendance.
By the end of the programme, you will have developed a solid understanding of the role of the modern business analyst, as well as knowledge and skills in:
- The competencies, tools and techniques covered in the BABOK® including Enterprise Analysis, Requirements Planning and Communication, Requirements Elicitation, Analysis and Specification.
- Eliciting and documenting functional, informational and non-functional requirements.
- Producing common business analysis artifacts including business cases, user requirements documents and functional specifications
- Requirements modelling and modelling processes, data, reports and interfaces.
- Coping in different organisations using change-and plan-driven project approaches.
- Be equipped for and trusted to contribute to the BA deliverables of an organisation.
5-8 months part-time
NZ$ 5 000.00 Inclusive of GST
Aimed at Aspiring Business Analysts
IIBA® Programme ID: E024-004
IIBA® PD hours: 112
No New Events – Dates to be Announced